Electronic-based and R&B-influenced pop, LAUV


Today, i wanna tell you something different. Yes, i would like to introduce about my fav singer, LAUV.

Before that, i want you to open this link and listen to it while you reading this blog.

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX7Ubb192UfSb?si=XPRviGleT-iPGqDUKM822g

Are you ready? fasten your seatbelt, oops, i mean tighten the volume up please!


.


.



.




.


.

Who doesn't know LAUV? 


Image result for genre lauv

He is an American pop singer who is known for songs like "I Like Me Better," "Come Back Home" and "Adrenaline." His song "The Other," featured on his EP Lost in Light, ranked on Spotify's Global Top 100. His music is very calming. I often listening to his album when i want to sleep. Well, i must admit it, that he did a great job for music industry. *clap*

Anyway, i love all of his albums and songs. I often ask myself "what is my favorite songs along them?" but i can't choose for the most favorite LAUV's songs. But, there are some songs that i play most often. Do you guys want to know?


Okay, i tell you 4 songs that i play most often.

In the fourth position, there are Paris in the Rain from album titled "I met you when I was 18" yaaay!
The third position is Enemies from album titled "I met you when I was 18"
In the second position, there are Superhero from album titled "Superhero"
Andddd, i'm so tired... from album titled "i'm so tired..." is in the first position!! 

Ah, i'm so tired... now. I think it's enough for this day. Goodbye all, I will back again soon!
don't miss me okay? haha just kiddinggg!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

About Me

Recommendation Letter