About Me

My name is Kiyasati Putri Kurniasih. I was born on the 23th of August 2002. You can call me Kiyas. I am 16 years old right now. I have 2 siblings; two younger sister. They are 15 years old and 14 years old.

I have too many weakness. Such as i'm unconfident, shy, lazy, overthinking, too much worry, and moody. Besides of my friends opinions, my strength is i have a lot of idea, i am a creative person, and i'm good at art. I have a lot of dreams. I want to success of course. I want to go to college that i want. I want to go to ITB.  I hope i can be an architect or designer interior in the future. I want to traveling and exploring many places. And when i have a lot of money, i want to be more active to help other people. I want to live my live happily.

In my opinion, if i want my dreams come true, i have to study harder and diligently. But don't forget to pray to God. Because without God, i cant reach my dreams. To future me, thank you for not giving up.☺

When i was in junior high school, I was appointed to be a representative of Batik Design competition in FLS2N. And I thank god because suprisingly i got the champion. Also I was appointed to be a representative of Physics Olympiad but sadly i lose :( i think it because of i'm not study hard for it. I hope in another chance, i can make more achievement in the future. ☺️

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter