Holiday Plan




Today, I and Syifa talked about our holiday plan for December's long holiday. Let's see our conversation! 


Syifa  : "Hello Kiyas! How are you?"Kiyas : "I'm good, thanks. Syifa we'll have our holiday soon. Do you already have some plan for the next holiday?"Syifa  : "No, I haven't planned anything. But It would be great if I can go somewhere or do something special with my  friends. Because on school days, I don't have time to spend my time with my friend. Although we always meet at school but I can't enjoy that.Kiyas : "Yeah you're right. But somewhere like what?"Syifa  : "Hmm.. I think beach or amusement park will be great place to have fun with friends, we can make some beautiful memories there. But you know? When I was a kid till now, I really want to go to food island, where everything is made from food, we can eat all that we want with no getting fat. That's my dream!"

Kiyas : "Hahahaha that's cool! Such a great story! But are you not on holiday with your family?"Syifa  : "Hmm, maybe no. Because usually my family doesn't have any holiday plan, so we just stayed at home. And it's boring if I just stayed at home, and not doing anything."Kiyas : "So that's another reason that you want to spend your holiday with your friends?"Syifa  : "Exactly! That's all about me, what about you?"  Kiyas : "I planned a trip to Japan. I will attend Shawn Mendes concert, go to the Disneyland and Disneysea, go to Fuji Mountain to watch a snow and watch a festival in there, visiting some beautiful village, and also i am going to meet up with my pen pal friends there and she suggest me to stay overnight in her house"








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

About Me

Recommendation Letter