First Meeting Conversation


Hi, I'm Back!


Today, my English teacher gave me some task. I have to make a dialogue about informal first meeting with new friends. We have to find a partner and for this time, i am in pairs with Nursyifa Akmalia. Let's see our conversation ☺

    On the first day of placement class. Syifa and Kiyas met at school gate. They often meet but don't know each other yet. They about to check which class are they placed. Evidently, they are placed in the same class.

Syifa  : "Hey! why don't you go inside? what are you doing here?"

Kiyas : "I am waiting for someone who want to go inside with me, i am a little shy to go inside alone"

Syifa  : "Really? if that so, would you go inside with me?"

Kiyas : "Sure! if you dont mind that"

Syifa  :"Of course not. By the way, i often see you before. But i forgot where.. Are you in group 2? i                often visit group 2 to meet my friend"

Kiyas :"Yeah, your face looks familiar. You often to meet Meisya right? Is she your friend from your               previous school?
           
Syifa  :"Yup, you're right."

Kiyas  :"Anyway, we haven't introduce ourselves yet. My name is Kiyasati. But simply, you can call me Kiyas. I live in soekarno hatta street"

Syifa  :"Oh hahaha. How can we forget about that? My name is Nursyifa, you can call me Syifa. I                    live in Cikutra. By the way, which class are you placed?"

Kiyas  :"I'm in X's Science 6, what about you?"

Syifa  :"Oh really? we are in the same class"

Kiyas :"Let's be friend!"

In the end, Syifa and Kiyas went to class together.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

About Me

Recommendation Letter