All About Me

Hello!

My name is Kiyasati Putri Kurniasih. You can call me Kiyas or Kay (my closest friend call me that) or whatever you want. I am a student of three senior highschool Bandung. I almost 15 years old now. My birthday is on 23rd of August. I have two younger sister. One is 13 and the second one is 12. 

My hobbies is drawing, making any creativity, and singing (altough im not good at singing). I love drawing. For me, drawing is my way to express the feeling when i can't express well my feeling at that time. My favourite food is noodle or something spicy. Personally, i love animal. My favourite one is cat. So i have many cats in my home haha.

How about my dream? I have a lot of dream. I want being a student of Institute Technology Bandung. I want to study machine's technic in ITB or architect. And i want to continueing my study in German. And when i came back from German, i want to build up my country and bring Indonesia to the better way. I want Indonesia to be better. Also i want to travelling around the world and learn about the culture in every country.

So, that's a little introduction of me. Maybe you have any question about me? feel free to ask. Goodbye for now and enjoy my blog!☺

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

About Me

Recommendation Letter